Powder Ombre Brows
Ditch the brow pencils and wake up with perfect brows every morning!
What are Powder Ombre Brows? Powder ombre is the look of makeup that fades from dark to light. Comes in different densities from bold, medium to soft.
Who’s it for? This technique is suitable for all skin types.
Downtime: 4-6 days for healing.
Restrictions apply if under the following conditions:
- Accutane in the 6 months
- Skin irritations, Psoriasis, or Eczema near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne etc)
- Diabetic (please consult doctor)
- Chemotherapy (please consult doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Under 18 years old
- Botox within 2 weeks of your appointment
- Chemical peel within 2 weeks of your appointment
- Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing
would make you NOT a good candidate for micro-pigmentation procedures.
- Some itching and redness are possible immediately after your treatment and the area will
look very defined and dark until the area heals and scabs are shed
- Must apply antibacterial ointment for the first 24 hours to ensure you remain infection-free
- You shouldn’t get your eyebrows wet for the first week
- Avoid exercise and sweating if possible for the first week
- Don’t pick at the little scars that form in your brows; allow them to naturally fall away.
- Avoid makeup and lotions with active ingredients; they may cause the pigments to fade.
- After the initial first week, apply SPF regularly.
We welcome powder ombre brow patients who live in West Vancouver and all surrounding areas like North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, etc in British Columbia. Give us a call at (778) 323-4562 to make your appointment at Mona Beauty Co Clinic and learn more about the benefits of powder ombre brows