using the health Canada approved Eclipse MicroPen!
What is Microneedling? Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment that stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, leaving you with youthful looking skin! We use a small, hand-held device with tiny needles that penetrate the skin at various levels. These micro-injuries allow the skin to heal and repair itself, and new collagen and elastin to form while breaking down old collagen. This treatment has many skin benefits, including treating acne scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture.
Who’s it for? Microneedling is suitable for all skin types. It is especially effective for anyone lacking skin radiance and firmness or anyone with ageing concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines and scars.
For the best outcome: For optimal results, we recommend 4-6 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
- Package pricing available upon request.
We welcome microneedling patients who live in West Vancouver and all surrounding areas like North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Richmond, etc in British Columbia. Give us a call at (778) 323-4562 to make your appointment at Mona Beauty Co Clinic and learn more about the benefits of Microneedling!
- Must be off Accutane for a minimum of 6 months
- Stop use of Retinol or any other harsh exfoliants or scrubs 24hrs prior to coming in for your appointment
- If you have botox or fillers wait for 2 weeks before coming in for a treatment
- No auto-immune therapy 24 hours prior to treatment
- No fake tanning or extreme sun exposure at least a day before treatment
- Skin cannot be burnt or excessively tanned
- Do not touch your face for a minimum of 4 hours post treatment
- Do not wash your face until the next day
- Avoid any skincare products that contain active ingredients for at least 72hrs
- Avoid sweaty exercise and sun exposure for 72hrs
- If the skin feels dry and/or tight, you may apply hyaluronic acid after the initial 4 hours
- Apply sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher the next day
- You may wash your face and wear make-up the next day, but it is recommended to wait at least 24hrs to apply any make-up. It is best to wear mineral based make-up that contains no oils.