What is Microblading? Microblading is a technique that involves using a single-use sterile needle blade to deposit color pigment into the upper layer of the skin which results in a beautiful natural 3D hair stroke effect for the brows! It is the most natural form of tattooing for the brows. They typically last 1-3 years, it varies between person to person based on body chemistry and how well you take care of it. The procedure takes 2-3 hour.
Who’s it for? Suitable for those who have a dry to normal skin type.
Downtime: 4-6 days for healing.
We welcome microblading customers who live in West Vancouver and all surrounding areas like North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, etc in British Columbia. Give us a call at (778) 323-4562 to make your appointment at Mona Beauty Co and learn more about the benefits of microblading !
Restrictions apply if under the following conditions:
- History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring (Powder Ombré is fine)
- Accutane in the 6 months
- Skin irritations, Psoriasis, or Eczema near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Diabetic (please consult doctor)
- Chemotherapy (please consult doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Under 18 years old
- Botox within 2 weeks of your appointment
- Chemical peel within 2 weeks of your appointment
- Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
- Some itching and redness are possible immediately after your treatment and the area will look very defined and dark until the area heals and scabs are shed
- Must apply antibacterial ointment for the first 24 hours to ensure you remain infection-free
- You shouldn’t get your eyebrows wet for the first week
- Avoid exercise and sweating if possible for the first week
- Don’t pick at the little scars that form in your brows; allow them to naturally fall away.
- Avoid makeup and lotions with active ingredients; they may cause the pigments to fade.
- After the initial first week, apply SPF regularly.